Best lenses for Canon EOS M50, take a look at the recommended lenses for Canon EOS M50 camera. These lenses will satisfy all of your needs for sure.
Canon M50 has the latest generation Digic 8 processor, an Oled electronic viewfinder and a 4K video mode and full HD. It also benefits from a new C-RAW format that reduces the weight of images while maintaining good quality. Its 7.5 cm screen is articulated at 180 ° and touch, which makes it a good tool if you want to make vlog videos for Youtube, especially since it has an external microphone port and a very efficient system. Dual Pixel AF autofocus from Canon.
Take a look at the set of highly recommended lenses for your Canon EOS M50 and do share your questions and thoughts with us.
Best Lenses for Canon M50 in 2020
1. Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
$229.00 in stock
16 used from $ 164.77
- Moderate wide-angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low-light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 in./0.15m allows you to get close to your subjects.
2. Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM Lens
$475.00 in stock
- Fixed focal length Lens with high image quality
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture
- 32mm field of view equivalent to 51mm on 35mm full-frame
- Close-up shooting with up to 0.25x maximum magnification
- Circular aperture (7 blades) for beautiful, soft backgrounds
3. Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 Image Stabilization STM Lens
$266.05 in stock
6 used from $ 215.67
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 2750'-750'
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.28 ft./1.0m
4. Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 Image Stabilization STM Zoom Lens
23 used from $ 79.99
- Compact and stylish standard zoom lens with image stabilization for EOS M series digital cameras
- A stepping motor (lead screw-type STM) helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos
- High-speed, high-precision autofocusing is achieved by utilizing the full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) to make fine adjustments after focusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology helps reduce camera shake, and achieves a level of sharpness equivalent to a shutter speed 3.5 settings faster for great performance even when using handheld photography
- Efficiently designed with three aspheric lenses (one GMo and two PMo) and uses short back focus to help produce high image quality results
5. Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
6 used from $ 316.31
6. Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
$499.00 in stock
14 used from $ 299.95
- Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (Graphite)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 74°20' - 27°50'
7. Rokinon 35mm F1.2 High Speed Wide Angle Lens
1 used from $ 300.00
- Aperture range of f/1.2 - f/16 with 9 diaphragm blades
- Angle of view of 44.6 Degree and minimum focusing distance of 1.25'
- Constructed of 9 elements in 7 groups and takes a filter size of 62mm
- Includes lens caps, lens hood, lens pouch, instruction manual and 1 year Rokinon warranty
8. 7artisans 35mm F1.2 Large Aperture Prime APS-C Aluminum Lens
$145.00 in stock
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f16
- Sony E-mount Lens
- 46-degree Angle of View
- Multi-layer Optical Coating