They are our best lenses for the Canon SL2, a little and light-weight DSLR with great functionality.
It includes a 24MP sensor that wants more costly Canon cameras, therefore you should definitely place on the right lenses to get better still image quality.
Just how we make a summary of our recommended lenses is by going right through all common types of photography and see which lenses that don’t break your budget would fit. For the Canon SL2, we ensured we chose lenses that aren’t extremely large or long since among its big advantages are normally its light and small design.
Best Lenses for Canon Rebel SL2 in 2020
Best for Portraits, Weddings, Low Light and General Photography
Best for Landscape, Wideangle, Architecture and Indoor Photography
1. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
$119.00 in stock
9 used from $133.90
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
2. Sigma 30mm F1.4 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon
$433.00 in stock
15 used from $352.00
- Offering the bright F1.4 aperture and an angle of view extremely close to that of human vision
- Macro Focus Range : 0.30 m, Focal Length : 30 mm
- Placed under the Art category, this large-aperture standard lens with an angle of view equivalent to 45mm on a 35mm camera
- A rear focus system prevents focus-dependent variation in aberration, making high-level image quality possible throughout the entire image
- Filter Size 62mm Maximum Magnifications 1:6.8
3. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
$110.00 in stock
15 used from $110.00
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
4. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed
23 used from $352.51
- 85 millimetre standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras, Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimetre, closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty. Refer User manual for troubleshooting steps.
5. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens, Lens Only
14 used from $229.99
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter,1:4.5 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. / 0.22 meter
- Stepping motor for noise free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
6. Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens(White box, New)
37 used from $184.99
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 18 135mm, 1:3.5 5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.39 metres/1.3 feet
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 11 Degree 30 feet; 74 Degree 20 feet
- Inner focusing system
7. Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
35 used from $139.00
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
- Rear focus system
8. Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8 Lens for Canon Mount
8 used from $399.00
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors.
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements.
- Multi-Layer Coating 77mm Filter Thread.
9. Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon
$833.00 in stock
16 used from $779.00
- Lightweight and compact in construction for higher useability
- Water and oil repellent coating on front glass element makes maintenance of the lens surface
- Filter Size: 95mm
- Minimum focusing distance : 280 cm/110.2 inches, focal length :150-600mm