The latest mirrorless camera, the Z50, is for everyone. So, now everyone wants to know, what are the compatible best lenses for Nikon Z50?
The camera itself is fantastic. But you likely want to pair it up with a stellar lens that can capture everything just the way you want it captured. Naturally, you want the best.
To know what are the best lenses for Nikon Z50 means you either have to do a lot of digging up information online, or you find someone who has already dug up a bunch of information for you.
And I’m here to do just that for you.
I’m going to go over the details for several different lenses in this article, highlight pros and cons, present questions, answer them, and provide you with an actionable Buyers Guide with all the insight you need to make a decision.
Everyone has unique situations and unique desires. So, let’s find the best lenses for Nikon Z50 that tailor to your needs.
Let’s get to it then…
Best Lenses For Nikon Z50
1. NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S
$1,096.95 in stock
5 used from $1,125.00
- NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S is perfect for adding depth and drama to stills and video as the ideal partner for compact Z series cameras.
- Compact 14-30mm zoom range with a fixed f/4 aperture and outstanding image quality.
- Retractable lens mechanism collapses the lens down to a mere 3.5 inches for safe and minimal packing.
- Nikon’s Stepping Motor (STM) provides smooth, fast and quiet autofocusing.
- Z lenses, perfectly matched to Z camera bodies, are designed with next-dimension optical performance for freedom in image creation.
2. Venus Optics Laowa 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 FE Zoom Lens for Nikon Z
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
3. NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1.8 S
$896.95 in stock
3 used from $908.99
- 24mm prime lens with fast f/1. 8 aperture
- Features the same dust and drip resistance of the Z Series cameras
- Powered by an ultra-quiet stepping motor
4. Nikkor Z 24-70mm F/2.8 S
$1,996.95 in stock
2 used from $2,249.95
- NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/ 2.8 is a compact mid-range zoom that is indispensable for a wide range of photo and video applications, as well as the ideal partner for the compact Z series cameras
- With an f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, exposure is consistent across the entire zoom range
- Lens incorporates an all-new Multi-Focusing System, consisting of two AF drive units, precisely synchronized to deliver fast, accurate autofocusing
- Nikon's Stepping Motor (STM) provides smooth, fast and quiet autofocusing, whether shooting stills or video
- Extensively sealed to keep dust and moisture out, especially around all moving parts of the lens barrel, for worry-free durability
5. Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S
24 used from $443.99
- Versatile 24-70mm wide-angle to medium telephoto zoom for Z Mirrorless cameras
- New optical Formula that Achieves extreme sharpness across the entire frame with virtually no distortion
- Constant f/4 max aperture for consistent exposure at any focal length
- Great for video with smooth, silent focusing, 5-axis Dual detect optical VR, a new customizable control ring
- Cutting-edge optical technology Empowered by the Z system's larger mount, and shorter Flange distance
6. Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S
6 used from $558.50
- Fast 50mm prime for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance, extreme sharpness and virtually zero distortion
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Beautiful bokeh and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by Z cameras
7. NIKKOR Z 85mm F/1.8 S
$696.95 in stock
2 used from $837.99
- 85mm f/1.8 lens with nine blade diaphragm for soft rounded bokeh
- Lens features 2 ED glass elements and Nano Crystal coating for lifelike accuracy
- Dust and drip resistant, lens is extensively sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Features customizable control ring