Only a few good brands stand out when it comes to quality DSLR and one of the best names on the list is the Nikon D810. This dynamic, compact and versatile camera is Nikon’s flagship DSLR. It has updated image resolution, impossible speeds and utmost precision, unlikely found in other DSLR. The D810 allows you to shoot images with high contrast, impressive color, and awesome details.
It has the most advanced image processing concept from Nikon, the EXPEED 4, which allows 30% faster frame rates than its predecessor. And what’s probably inherent in all Nikon cameras is its robust body and ergonomic design which allows you to grip and take photos better.
The Nikon D810 is completely expandable with a myriad of accessories to use. And possibly one of the most important compact DSLR camera accessories of all is the camera lens. Shopping for the Best Nikon D810 Lenses in 2019 could be a daunting task especially if this is your first time to do it.
There are a number of great finds while there are not so great options as well. This review aims to help you find the most suitable camera lenses from all the possible options in the market. Truly after this review, you will be able to find the most suitable Nikon D810 lens for your needs.
Best Nikon D810 Lenses in 2019
Best All-In-One Lens for Nikon D810
1. Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5 – 5.6G ED VR
The Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5 – 5.6G ED VR offers sharp and crisp color correction. The Focus Mode Switch allows quick changes from manual and autofocus while maintaining good color consistency. It has a Zoom Lock Switch that secures the lens barrel to allow you to safely travel this Nikon lens anywhere.
Best Macro Lenses for Nikon D810
2. Nikon 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Micro
3. Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Macro
Best Portrait Prime Lenses for Nikon D810
4. Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art – Professional Portrait Lens! Highly Recommended!
5. Nikon 85mm f/1.4G
Best Travel and Walkaround Lenses for Nikon D810
6. Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art – Excellent Lens!
7. Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art – Excellent Lens!
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Nikon D810
8. Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Nikon D810
9. Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art – Highly recommended!
10. Nikon 20mm f/1.8G ED
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Nikon D810
11. Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED – Highly recommended!
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Nikon D810
12. Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD – Highly recommended!
Best Wildlife and Sports Lenses for Nikon D810
13. Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports
Best Telephoto Prime lenses for Nikon D810
14. Nikon 200mm f/2G ED VR II
Best Nikon D810 Lenses Buying Guide
In buying the best lenses for Nikon D810 DSLR cameras, remember the following important items
- Focal Length – this is the field of view of a particular lens. The focal length is how much of the scene the lens is able to see. A short telephoto lens is very popular for the all-around photographer with a 70mm on a DX and 105 on a full frame camera.
- Aperture – the ideal aperture for a DSLR camera is f/1.2 or f1.4. This is the maximum aperture and this means that the lens is faster than most other models. A fast aperture means that it can pass more light than other lenses. Larger aperture values are lenses that are perfect for low-light shots.
- Image Stabilization – most likely you want to use your DSLR outdoors and capture not just still shots but moving shots as well. Choose a lens with built-n image stabilization features to allow you to take perfect action shots such as wildlife photos and sports photos.
- Lens Mount – large telephoto lens and lenses for sports and wildlife photography are usually larger and heavier than most models. This why you must choose a lens with a lens mount to hold your lens plus camera carefully for perfect shots.
- Zoom Preference – if you like taking close up shots then you must insist on a lens with 40 to 200mm zoom. Lenses like these work best for sports, wildlife, and portrait shots.
Buying lenses, as well as other accessories for your Nikon D810 camera, is easier when you read reviews and compare similar products. There are different types of camera lenses and therefore each kind has a particular brand and model of the lens that stand out. Do your research, check out products and read reviews and you will surely find the ideal Nikon D810 lens for your particular needs.