In THE MAP TIMES, the sales ranking of the map camera ‘s digital camera in November 2018 is posted.
- New product digital camera November ranking
– 1st Canon EOS R
– 2nd Sony α 7 III
– 3rd Nikon Z 6
– 4th FUJIFILM X – T 3
– 5th Sony Cyber-shot DSC – RX 100 M
-6th 6 Sony α7 R III
-7th Nikon Z 7
– 8th Olympus Tough TG – 5
– 9th Nikon D850
– 10th Olympus OM – D E – M5 Mark II
- Canon EOS R strong! In addition to the Nikon Z6 released on the 23rd, which had been regarded as the main feature of November, not only the biggest rival SONY α 7 III, but also the second consecutive first prize won for the second consecutive month.
- Nikon was unable to win the first place in the first appearance of both Z7 in September and Z6 this time. It is a surprising result just because the attention in advance was high. (Because the mount was changed) Was it influenced by the disposition of the Nikon user who values the tradition that has been inherited from a long time ago?
- There was a big difference between the top three models in terms of sales volume, but FUJIFILM X-T3 also gained a good position with 4th place.
- Looking outside the ranking, the topic’s medium-sized FUJIFILM GFX 50R ranked 13th.
It was attracting attention as to how the Nikon Z6 ranks in the November ranking, but although it is doing a good fight with 3rd place it seems that it did not go far beyond EOS R and α7 III.
Sony α 7 III seems to be said to be a great fight against Nikon and Canon’s new aircraft despite some time after release. Sony, the popularity of RX100M6 is also amazing.