Contrary to popular belief writing Skills are rare, hence, our hunt to find out more skilled writers in gadget niche goes on.
Today, after 5 years of Launching DSLRBuzz, I am thrilled to announce a $1500 Scholarship program for Deserving Students (worldwide) who will show excellent Content Writing skill in Cameras Niche. We are going to award two $1500 Scholarships to Deserving Student EACH YEAR, and we’ll also try to up the numbers in terms of the scholarships awarded and the amount awarded (and we’ll update this page according to that if we do so).
The Application Process:
The Applicant must write and submit a 1000-1200 word Article on the following Topic:
“The Future of Photography”
- In a separate file, write a straightforward and brief background about yourself. Include full name, home address, school address and contact number that we will need for communication purposes. The information will not be shared or sold to third parties.
- Scan or take a photo of your enrollment slip. We want to make sure that every applicant is officially enrolled in an educational institution. In case you don’t have this, secure a copy from your school’s registrar or get an official school document stating that you are enrolled a student.
- Email us at scholarship[at]dslrbuzz.com with subject: “Scholarship Applicant.” Three files should be attached in your email: essay, background about yourself, and enrollment slip. Make sure everything is complete before sending.
IMPORTANT: Your email should reach us before 12 midnight of May 1, 2019 (EST).
- The Applicant Must be Currently enrolled in a School/High-School or College or University.
- Applicant Must mention the name of the educational institute he is currently enrolled in.
- Applicant Must provide us with a Phone number through which we would be able to contact him.
- The Applicant must be Creative in writing the piece of content and fully know the subject.
Read More :