The Zeiss ZX1 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera was officially revealed by Zeiss. There’s a US price of $6,000.
The Zeiss ZX1 fits with a 37.4MP image sensor and a Distagon F2 35 mm fixed lens. To improve the physical controls, it has a massive 4.3′′ touchscreen with a resolution of 1280⁇ 720 pixels.
The Zeiss ZX1 is equivalent to the Sony RX1, which appears to be cheaper than the upcoming Leica Q2 camera. The camera is available at select dealers in the United States and Germany beginning today for $6,000. Check availability at Adorama, B&H.
Zeiss ZX1 Specs:
- 37.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- ZEISS Distagon T* 35mm f/2 Lens
- Leaf Shutter and Physical Exposure Dials
- 0.74x Full HD OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 4.34″ Touchscreen LCD with Tool Bar
- ISO 80-51200, 3 fps Continuous Shooting
- Integrated Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Internal 512GB SSD Storage
- USB Type-C Terminal